Here at IPSTAR, we aim to provide you with easy-to-understand invoices and a range of payment options. We will send your invoices to your nominated email address or you can go to MyIPSTAR Portal to see all invoices that are uploaded and ready for you to look at.
Our invoices have:
- Our opening hours and contact methods
- Your name and address
- Your account number which is what our system assigns you
- The invoice number for easy reference
- The date it was issued
- The date it falls due
- Previous balances, amounts previously received and new charges
- The current balance
To find out more about billing information for your particular service, please choose from the following links:
New Customer Invoices:
In the case of a new customer, it may not be a complete month and will be a pro-rated amount of the partial months usage. In the case of an existing customer, it will be the amount for the usage for the complete month.
How to Pay IPSTAR:
IPSTAR provides four methods of payment:
- Direct Debit using your Bank Account, VISA or MASTER CARD
- Online via MyIPSTAR using VISA or MASTERCARD
- Australia Post
You’ll never get a bill shock at IPSTAR because our plans are fixed cost. Should you go over your data allowance, your plan speed will be reduced. You can always check your data usage by logging onto MyIPSTAR. And just to keep it simple, we also offer data packs for NBN Satellite and IPSTAR Satellite services at a fixed cost which are ideal over school holidays.